Wednesday

Oromo, what are you upto?

My people,

This is not a time we can relax and sit back. I am not seeing any activity on Oromos behalf. Where are all those Oromo organization out there? Why I am not hearing their voice? This is a time to standup face reality. This is not a time when we can relax and watch TV or just eat hamburgers. People back home are waiting to hear something from us.

Why any Oromo political party did not pass a single resolution to what is going on in Oromia. What are they waiting for? I heard OLF's chairman pathetic news release. Which basically serve no purpose to Oromos. Amaharas have tons of people speaking for them how the election was not right. They do not need OLF help in that. Come on can we be able to come up with better resolution.

I hope someone is out there that will hear me and my people cry for help.

I suggest the following:

For Oromo intellectuals, please go out and write articles and explain to regular Oromo people what this election mean and what is going on that country and how we should respond.

Lets respond to the accusation by CUD and other Amahara organization.

Lets send mass email to friends and families back home and abroad with the information that we see important to OUR people. Information exchange is key to our success. That will put as ON THE TOP OF THE GAME

/Speak out Oromo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true