Monday

What are we doing in Eritrea?

I do not understand the notion of OLF leaders seeking refuge in Eritrea. Haven’t they learned from 1991 mistake? Eritrea is not a country that helped undermine the Oromo struggle by siding with Wayane? How soon we forgot what happened to us? Just for the sake of self respecting and for the respect for the Oromo people should we dump this people?

I seem to have more question than answers. The reason I am doing this is not to undermine the effort of the Oromo leaders or other Oromo individuals who have contribute so much so far. I do respect all Oromo organization and individuals who have prompted Oromo issue in any way or fashion. I have a great deal of respect for what they contributed. Because of all that we are more aware of who we are today. Especially Oromos who are still living in Oromia can be a prim example for that. I myself live part of the year in Oromia and I personally witnessed what is going on. That is why sometime vigorously argue with my friends in diasporas whom they think to know more about what is going on in Oromia.

The OLF and other Oromo political organization are have misconception about this Oromo struggle for freedom. I think they except something magic to happen. That might remove Wayane from power and put them in power. 1991 free pass to power. I might be wrong. That might happen if CUD threat to Wayane is getting stronger. They might invite OLF and other Oromo organization to gain Oromo people support. Who know? I suggest you watch your steps this time around. There are a lot of booby-trap along Eritrea and Ethiopians border. I would like to say to OLF do not take Eritrea for the face value.

I would like to say this for All Oromo Organization out there before I go for today. If you want to successes in fight against Habesha make Oromo people your alien. If you think you will win this fight by just you and you few friends only, think again…

/Speak out Oromo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need Ideas for second story addition Find us at http://carpenrty4u.com/room.pl

Anonymous said...

Dear Bloggers
Wood or Vinyl Siding for Your Home..Great new Web Site on distributor of liquid vinyl siding If you are looking for distributor of liquid vinyl siding We can help....... Visit ud today at http://allhousesiding.com/home.pl?ceda=seamless&stucco=off

Anonymous said...

Check it ou homes vinyl siding ratings