Wednesday

The biggest threat!

The biggest threat to Oromo liberation comes from within.

It's not Wayane government evil operation or Naftegna's movement to take a turn.

It's not even Oromo political or Religious organizations.

The most immediate, persistent, avoidable threat to your liberation is YOU!

You are the only one who can keep yourself from participating in Oromo movement. From stopping your voice heard when your fellow Oromo being savagely killed, tortured and arrested. You are watching when your fellow Oromo being forcefully chased out from his home in the name of big investment. You are silently watched when your sister and mother being rapped. You watch silently when your father being humiliated and disrespected. You were silent because you have not been told by your political and religious leader to act. You thought it did not affected you because it did not happen in your region or they did not follow the same religion as yours. THINK AGAIN!

You are living in freedom and failed to speak for your people who do not have freedom as you do. Do you see now you are the biggest threat to Oromos freedom.

Make a difference. Contact your fellow Oromos in your area to find out how.

Speak out Oromo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said it right man. keep on the good work that is if you are doing something for the oromos

OROMO said...

I tell you what, I am doing this for myself because I am an Oromo and could not just stand by and watched what is going on in Oromia. It hurt a lot to just watch what is happening on my people. I can just quietly watch when injustice done on my people. I try to involve myself with human right organizations and make them aware of the reality on the ground. I have strong believed on individual achievement. We all have some big potential in us and the only thing we need to do is explore it use it to benefit our people. If we can not do that what is the point of living? What are we leaving behind for next generation? Slavery? That is been handed to us from our forth father? I don't think so. I personally refused that and will not stop regardless!

Speak out Oromo!