Tuesday

So, what is next?

I strongly believe that there is some sort of change need to happen with OLF. Don’t ask me what kind of change or if the change recently happened is the right one or not. I leave these questions for politicians to decipher it. My hope after all said and done ONE strong OLF come out and will lead the Oromo people to libration or this organization will be buried in very very deep under and will save the Oromo people back home from their misery and suffering they are facing for the sake of this NAME.

People are suffering in Oromia because of the “action” or “inaction” of this organization and as far as I am concerned this should not allowed to continue any more. Forget about leading Oromos to libration but this organization should have to continue to wander around with no finish line in mind. The price is too much to pay and it is digging bigger hole for Oromos in Oromia and around the world.

Speak out Oromo!

No comments: