Thursday

Can you do what it takes?

Most of us know what it takes to free Oromia but do any of us willing to pay that price? I don't think so. It sad but true! Most of my fellow Oromos exactly know what it takes to win the war against neftegna but most of us are not willing to that pay price. We always expect someone else to pay this price. We expect some other poor kids to go and die for Oromo cause. Doesn't matter who you are, the bottom line is, either pay the price that needed to defeat neftegna or shut up and enjoy your life as a slave. It doesn't matter where you live in the world you are still slave. Escaping to country where other died for there freedom doesn't make you a free man...

Speak Out Oromo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Is true on what u talking about I'm whilling to give up My life For My country Oromia to Be free I'm just waiting untill I finish Collage and I'm out of here anytime