Tuesday

How long we are going to be acting as outsider?

How long are we going to act like outsider?
To me Oromo are getting more and more frustrated and exclude themselves from actively participating in the political process of Oromia and Oromo organization outside Oromia. I know someone is going to jump on my throat for suggesting to take political part in Ethiopia empire. But the truth is if we like it or not our participation is a key to defeat Neftegna and establish free Oromia.
As I see it now we gave up everything, including the right to participate in political process. The worst part of that is we are not doing anything when it comes to Arm struggle. So tell me what we are doing? Tell me how we are planning to get to free Oromia. May be waiting for Neftegnas to hand us over. Remember this my fellow Oromos, freedom never comes free, it requires struggle in all front. Rather sitting in the coffee shop and talk how bad one Oromo organization compare to another, get yourself involved in this struggle and make a difference. Until you do that, there is no freedom. The political power will change hand between Tigre or Amhara and you Oromo will remain slave as you have been for the last 100 years and 100 to come :(

Speak Out Oromo!

No comments: